"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cupp Family

Friday, April 30, alot of my mom's family came to town for dinner at my parent's house.  It was the first time most of them had met Will and he was a hit, on his best behavior as usual!  

This is my mom's youngest sister, Cil.  She lives in Columbus, GA and has four kids.  Her oldest is my age and a great friend!  Another son, my cousin Brant, is getting married this summer.  Maybe he'll bring her a grandchild one day!  I know she will be an excellent grandmother because Will just loved his Great Aunt Cil. 

 
This is Uncle Mike, my mom's youngest brother and one of my most favorite people.  He lives on Smith Lake in Cullman and we get to see his family frequently.  He is the father of my youngest counsin, Alesia, who will be a great babysitter one day.  Uncle Mike is good buddies with Will's daddy.  They have a lot in common....not sure I'm gonna let Will hang out with Uncle Mike too much :) 


Great Aunt Pam lives in Pennsylvania, but flies home frequently to see all her family.  She rocked Will back and forth and put him right to sleep.  He was right at home in her arms.  Aunt Pam, please move home!  We miss you and would love to see you more.  Thanks for coming to meet Will.



This is my Aunt Kay and Uncle Ben.  They live in Orlando.  We will definitley be visiting them when Will gets a little older.  Disney World, here we come!  I'm sad that I didn't get a better picture of the two of them.  Definitely next time.  Aunt Kay made Will a gorgeous gown, which he will be wearing in his three month pictures.  She is an amazing person who has overcome a lot!  We are so glad she was able to come and spend some time with little Will. 

Just Visiting! 

WHAT A GREAT FRIDAY WE HAD!

2 comments:

  1. Awww..I love good family times. Sounds like everyone enjoyed their time with each other. Love that little munchkin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so good to see you all last week end. Will is precious and what a cutie! Can't wait to see you all again.
    Cil

    ReplyDelete