"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Weekend Ahead

Not too much has been going on around the Clark household.  Will was 8 weeks old Monday and will be 2 months old tomorrow.  I can't believe it.  He had his first babysitter last Saturday night and did great.  Pat and I were able to go to an Allman Brothers concert and leave Will with a girl that lives down the street.  He also slept through the night Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesdsay.  Last night he was up once for about ten minutes then back to dream land he went.  As the post says, Will has a big weekend ahead.  My  mom is the oldest of 7 and has three sisters who live out of state.  They are all coming this weekend to visit Will.  He is also going to spend the night with my mom and dad on Saturday night for the first time.  Let's hope he sleeps for them.  They might not want to keep him again :)!  Look for lots of updates next week.......

Here are some pictures from the last week and a half.

Bath Time

Story Time with Aunt Becky.  As you can see from the picture, Will was reading up on the ABC's of Auburn.  If you know us, you know that Pat and I tend to disagree on our choice of football teams.  I am a pround AU graduate and he is a proud UA graduate.  I'm trying everything I can think of to get Will to be an Auburn Tiger!  You can never be too young to learn about football.  The ABC's of Auburn book was given to Will by one of my great friends, Zach, and his wife Kim.  The inscription says:  "To Baby Clark:  I hope you have as many great Auburn memories as me and your mom.  War Eagle!"  I hope that too.......

8 weeks old

I love this face and those cheeks.....

One of my favorite pictures...my first baby and my new baby!

1 comment:

  1. There is absolutely no way Will is going to be a barn fan. Roll Tide all the way just like daddy!

    ReplyDelete