"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 months

Will is two months old!  I CAN NOT believe it.  He is growing and changing right before my eyes.  I can't turn away for a second or I have missed something.  I am loving every minute of being at home with my precious baby.  We play, we walk, we read together, we have such a good time every day.  He is absolutely the best thing that has ever happened to Pat and me. 


May 1, Will's two month birthday, he spent the night out for the first time.  Grandma and Pop had the best time keeping Will and Mom and Dad enjoyed a great night out with some good friends.   I think Will will be welcome anytime at Grandma and Pop's house. 

"All Ready Mom, Let's Go!"



Pop said he and Will watched a lot of t.v. and played.  Looks like they caught the Nascar Race.  Daddy would be happy.....


Some facts about Will at two months:

  • Rolls from front to back

  • Smiles all the time

  • Weighs 12lbs. 15 oz and is 24 in. long

  • Grasps objects

  • Focuses on faces and objects (Loves to watch his baby Motzart DVD)

  • Is almost too big for 3mo. clothes....

  • Still has the prettiest blue eyes, but his hair is turning redish brown. 

  • Has slept through the night 4 times!  (last night, 5-4-10, he slept from 8:30 until 7) yay! 

  • Loves the bath

  • Can hold his head up for an extended period of time.

  • Is the highlight of his Mommy and Daddy's lives!


Will, 2 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment