"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

6 Weeks and Growing

Will was 6 weeks old yesterday.  That is about all that is going on around here.  Our days are pretty much the same.  Mom usually keeps him a few hours each week so I can go to the gym or run errands (although I do drag Will around town with me most of the time).  He's usually very good and sleeps while we are out.  I'm sure that will change soon.  He's starting to be awake more and more.  On a positive note, Will is starting to wake up, consistently, one time a night, usually around 4 (last night it was 4:30) and wakes up for the day around 7:30ish.  I am loving that!  I usually try to get to bed by 10 so I can get 6 good hours of sleep in before he wakes up.  I see sleeping through the night in our future.  Yay!    Here's Will at 6 weeks, along with Pat and me.  Who does he look like????  I'm putting my money on Pat, although he does have my coloring, which is a shame because it takes a lot for me to get a tan.  Oh Well! 


He only takes a pacifier at night, when he is waiting to be fed before bed.  He'll hold on to it for about an hour.... all other times, he spits it out. 


Rachel (top) and Pat (bottom), 6 weeks old

Will, 6 weeks

1 comment:

  1. I just found you! Will is getting so big! It looks like he may have a little red in his hair...

    ReplyDelete