"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Look How I've Changed!!!

For those of you keeping up, Will is one month old TODAY!  I can not believe that he has been with us a month.  It's hard to remember what it was like without him.  I feel like he's always been part of our family.  We are truly blessed.  I love being a mother and spending every minute I can with Will.  Words can not describe how great it is.  Things have changed a lot in the past month.  I definitely have gotten less sleep, but it hasn't been too bad.  I have less free time, but am so lucky to have parents close by that want to spend alot of their time with Will too....Pat and I have been able to get out a few times because they are so willing to help!  Again, we are truly blessed. 


Some things Will has done the first month: 

1.  Started out waking up twice a night....is working his way down to only once.  It has happened twice now and I think I have figured out how to make it happen again and again. 
2.  Is able to hold his head up for a few seconds without support. 
3.  Is sleeping in his own bed!  This was a big step for me. He doesn't care.  HA!
4.  Weighs at least 10 lbs.  I weighed him last week at my parents house and this is how much he weighed.  He is well fed.  :)  He weighed 8lbs 10oz. at his two week appt. 
5. Is basically out of new born clothes and is on to 3 months.  There are a few things he can still wear, but  I think he is going to take after his daddy and be a BIG BOY! 
6.  Has the prettiest blue eyes and blond hair (if you look at it in the light, you can see a few red tints)
7.  Is basically a happy little boy, who is a blessing to all he meets. 


                                                             Will, one month!



Will, 3 days....I'd say he's changed alot.


No comments:

Post a Comment