"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Some Pictures

My friend, Brooke, came over the other day to take some pictures of Will with her fancy camera. She is a self taught photographer who takes great pictures for fun.  She should look into becoming a professional. 
LoveWill's blue eyes...this pic really captured them!


We got out the backpack the other day to see how Will liked it.  We tried this when he was a little younger and he hated it.  Sunday, he seemed to enjoy himself and even took a little nap. 



On a side note, Will is 7 weeks old now!  I can't believe it.  Time has flown by.  He rolled from his front to his back on Saturday and then again on Monday.  He also rolled one day last week, but I thought it was a fluke...guess I was wrong.  He's holding his head up fairly well.  We've put him in his Bumbo seat for practice.  I'll have to get some pictures of that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment