"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Friday, July 16, 2010

Meeting Ellie

I lived in Birmingham for four years before Pat and I married and we moved to Georgia and then to Huntsville.  I had some of the greatest roommates while I was there and I miss all of them so much!  My roommate, Christine, was married in April of 2009 and had her first baby two weeks before Will was born.  Baby Ellie was born on Valentine's Day and we finally made the trip to Birmingham to meet her when she was christened.  The Paige family is moving to Missouri in a few months.  I am sad they won't be close by.   We will just have to go visit them in Missouri.  Will and Ellie will definitely need a play date!  Check out all the hair on baby Ellie's head.  I couldn't stop running my fingers through it!


1 comment:

  1. Awwww Ellie's first boyfriend!!! We miss you soooo much!! We have to get together before we move!!! kfgsdhrgk ellie did that with her feet :)that means say hi to Will

    ReplyDelete