"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, July 12, 2010

Father's Day

I am so behind in blogging!  Father's Day was almost a month ago and I am just now getting around to sharing some pictures from that great day!  I am finally done with my summer job and can start focusing on getting back to work.  I am not looking forward to that.  Especiallly since I have been out since Feb. 26th.  I only have 3 weeks of summer left...Boo :(.  

Now back to Father's Day...My parents had us all over to eat for Father's Day.  I think we ate steak.  It's sad, I can't even remember it's been so long.  We are so thankful to have both of Will's Grandpas right here in Huntsville with us.  They are both very special people and we love them both so much.  Pat and I are extremely lucky to have such caring, involved fathers.  We grew up with two of the best dads any kid could ask for. 

Will and his Grandpas!


3 Generations of Clarks


3 Generations of Dodsons

Will has one of the greatest Daddy's.  We are so thankful for him everyday!  He is helpful and I definitely couldn't do it without him!  Thank you Pat for being a great husband and father.  We love you so much!


This is the only picture I took of Pat and Will on Father's Day.  Not great, but at least I took one!



So tired after a busy day!


Yummy Ice Cream Cake!  Will can have some next year......

No comments:

Post a Comment