"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Green Beans Anyone?

As Will's 4 mo b-day approached, Pat and I decided it was time for him to experience something other than formula!  We fed him some cereal when he was about 3 1/2 months old. He hated it.  I'm not sure if it was the cereal he hated or the fact that I was shoving a spoon down his mouth.  Needless to say, there were tears.  He was making such funny faces that I couldn't help but laugh at him. 

Feeding Will is the hardest thing I have come across since becoming a mom!  It is a struggle every night.  Not because he doesn't like the food (he seems to love green beans), but because he is constantly moving and food goes everywhere.  Some nights it takes both of us to hold Will down and get him fed!  I'm hoping it gets easier.  Will has also tried bananas. He's not wild about them.  Green beans are definitely a current favorite!



1 comment:

  1. Too cute! It is very hard to feed a baby. That is great that he loves green beans. I loved giving mine avocado. They really liked it and it has the good stuff for little minds.

    ReplyDelete