"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4 Months

Time flies when you're having fun!  I can't believe Will is already 4 months old.  He is growing up right before my eyes.  I wish I could keep him this small forever. 

Will's Stats at 4 Months:
  • Weighs 16 lbs. 11.5 oz
  • Is 26 5/8 inches long
  • Can almost roll from front to back (that darn arm is just right in the way)
  • Is supporting himself and holding his head up while on his tummy.
  • Stands with support and holds himself up.
  • Is eating bananas, green beans, sweet potatoes, and cereal.
  • Does not mind the water at all!  He's in the pool at least once a week, going under and floating on this back.  We've also been giving him showers.  He loves the water running over his head and it is much more convenient! 
  • Does not really nap at day care.  I guess he wants to know what's going on.  Silly boy!
  • Has not been sick one time (knock on wood)
  • Loves his jumperoo...He can enterain himself for hours in that thing.  He's growing out of the swing.  He doesn't like to just sit in it anymore.  I only put him in it if he's going to nap (and like I said, that's few and far between). 
  • Goes to bed between 8 and 8:30 and will sleep until 7 ish.  Sometimes later...if we're lucky.
  • Still the LOVE OF OUR LIFE!  He's AWESOME!
At the Doctor, before shots!

Still lovin' life!


He has no idea what's about to hit him!


After shots!  This face is pitiful! 

Holding my head high


Will in his Super Seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment