"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, July 19, 2010

All American Baby

4th of July is Pat's favorite holiday!  He is in love with shooting off fireworks, bbq, and spending time with family and friends.  We live in an awesome neighborhood where we can do all of those things!  Each year Pat spends too much money on fireworks and puts on a show for the entire neighborhood to enjoy.  We're lucky to have a great pool right down the street with a fenced in tennis court.  Pat and a few other friends shoot off the fireworks from the tennis court while everyone else enjoys from the parking lot.  Happy 4th Everybody!  We are so proud to live in this great country!  I really didn't take any pictures on the 4th.  Will spent the night with my parents and I just didn't have my camera around.  I did manage to get a few of Will in his 4th outfit!  Thanks Aunt Hilda for the cute outfit.  We loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment