"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, January 17, 2011

More SNOW and a National Championship!

It snowed 10 inches in Huntsville on January 10th!  It's the most snow I can remember in a long time.   It shut the city down for two days and schools were out for an entire week.  I missed the first two days of this snow, when it was falling and pretty,because Becky and I were in Phoenix, AZ to watch Auburn win the National Championship!   I sent Pat specific directions on taking pictures of Will in the snow and he took NONE!  He did,however, take some of the dogs and of the house.
Our back deck

The view from our front porch of the house across the street.

The cars....



"Remy"

"Bitsy"....can't believe she got out in it! 


Below are some pictures from our amazing trip to Arizona.  Definitely one of the best trips I have EVER been on.  Can't wait to go there with Pat and Will one day.  The Grand Canyon was amazing.










 
Awesome Game, Awesome Trip!  So glad we were able to go.  Thanks so much to Pat and Mom and Dad for taking care of Will.  I know Pat was glad to see me come home....and I guess Will too....




No comments:

Post a Comment