"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas in Cullman

My mom is the oldest of 7, 3sisters/3 brothers.  Each year we all get together the Saturday before Christmas to celebrate the holidays.  This was Will's first "Christmas in Cullman" and the first time we have all been at my Grandmother's house in years.  We usually all go to my Aunt and Uncle's on Smith Lake, but this year decided to gather at my Grandmother's.  She has been gone for several years, but my Aunt Cil and Uncle Bobby now own the house and have really spruced it up!  We had a great time.  Below are some pictures from our day.
Cousin Alesia and Uncle Mike


My cousin, Tyler, and Will.  Will looks like he is terrified of Tyler.  It's not Tyler he's scared of....it's my cousin Haley!  By the way, congrats Tyler!  He just got engaged and we are looking forward to the wedding in July....Love you!

This is Haley!  Will didn't love her.  I think it was her hair!   He warmed up a little by the end of the day.


Pat with my cousins, Dustin and Tyler.  My other cousin, Brant, and his wife, Carrie, couldn't make it.  Missed you guys.  Hope to see you soon!


Present from Aunt B.


Aunt Pam

Will loved his keys from cousin Brandy and Chandler.  Brandy is expecting her second child in April!  Will will have a playmate.  So excited for her.




Aunt Cil

We had a great time in Cullman and wished everyone lived a little closer so we could see them all more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment