"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Sunday, November 27, 2011

37 Weeks

This past week I celebrated 37 weeks of pregnancy!  I use that word "celebrated" loosely.  I am so thankful that this baby has made it this far, but I would definitely be okay if he/she decided to make its appearance sooner than later!  I AM READY!

I learned nothing new at this appointment (except that my doctor will be out of town the 5th-9th of December), which means this baby will come then :).   All of the stats from 36 weeks were exactly the same this week.  I sure was glad to hear that I hadn't gained any weight!

So, now we wait.  I'm headed back to the doctor on Thursday so maybe there will be some change, but if not, we'll wait some more.

Baby Clark #2 we are so excited to meet you.  You are already loved by so many, come and meet us!

No comments:

Post a Comment