"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, October 27, 2011

32 weeks

I'm happy to report that my last appointment only lasted me 50 minutes as opposed to the 2 hours I waited at 30 weeks!  All looks good with baby #2.  I gained 3 lbs., putting my total weight gain at 22 lbs.  The baby's HR was 140.   This baby is still moving all the time and I am getting bigger and bigger as the days go by.  I still feel fairly good, but tired all the time!  I'm exercising daily and trying to keep my weight gain under or around 30 lbs. I seem to remember that I started to swell around 33 weeks with Will.  So far, with this baby, I haven't seen any swelling and I hope it stays that way.  I looked so swollen by delivery day with Will!  That's about all to report with this baby!  I go back next week for my 34 week appointment.  I've got lots to post about Will, but can't seem to find the time to sit and blog about it!  I'll try to catch up tomorrow, because Saturday I'm headed to Auburn for the game!  WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment