"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

28 Weeks and 4D

I went in a few weeks ago for my gestational diabetes test and 4D Ultra Sound.  Let's just say, neither went as planned. First, I failed my easy finger prick test....my sugar was about 40 points to high.   Secondly, baby 2 did not cooperate with the $125 Ultra Sound!  We got a few shots, but nothing great.  I got Will's out to see if we could compare the two, but really Will's are sooooo much better than this new baby's.  He or she just wasn't having it. Oh well, we've waited this long, we can wait a while longer.

Some Stats from 28 weeks....

  • The baby was head down
  • Heart Rate was 146
  • I only gained 1 lb!!!!!  That's only 15 total. 
  • I measured exactly 28 weeks
I'm still feeling great.  I'm exercising daily and hope that I can keep it up until delivery.  This baby moves ALL THE TIME!  There is rarely a quiet moment in my belly.   I love to feel the little one, but some peace would be nice too (preferably between 9 pm and 5 am)...HA!




No comments:

Post a Comment