"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, October 17, 2011

30 Weeks

I went back to the doctor at 30 weeks and things are looking good!  I had gained 4 lbs and the baby's heart rate was 153.  Other than waiting for TWO hours to see the doctor, the trip was uneventful.  I go back Thursday for my 32 week appointment.  I keep telling myself that I will take a belly shot before I have this baby.....maybe this week :)

Pat and I are busy getting ready for this little one.  Will has moved on to his big boy room and is now sleeping in a double bed.  He calls the nursery "the baby's room."  We have gotten the swing and bouncy seat back out.  When we ask Will who they are for he says the "baby."  I'm planning on actually putting a baby doll in them this weekend to further prepare him.

I am so worried that Will is going to fall apart when this kid arrives.  I know it's not going to be easy, but I'm praying that God will watch over us and help us through it.  I know he will!

Nothing else to report.  We went to the pumpkin patch this past weekend with our sweet friends (I will post some pictures later this week).  Will is almost 20 months old and is growing and changing daily.  He got a terrible bruise/black eyes last week.  I've got some great pictures of those that I will also post.   Until then, I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying life just as much as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment