"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Round Three...

That's right folks, it's snowing again in Huntsville, AL!  Started about 6 pm Wednesdsay night and ended around 10, leaving us two beautiful inches and some ice....LOVELY!  Today, Thursdsay, marks the 6th day of school we have missed this year for snow/ice and it's only Feb. 10.  I remember missing school on two diffferent occassions in MARCH when I was growing up.  Hope this is our last snow and we can get this school year over with and move on to summer!  I. AM. OVER. SNOW.  The picture above is the only one of the snow I took.  Most of it had already melted. 


Even though I don't like missing school (only because we have to make it up), I love being home with Will.  We immediately set up a play date and had a morning of fun at our friend Alex's house.  Most of my friends here have boys and we love to get them all together every chance we get.

Grayson and Will

Luke

Melissa reading the boys a book.

Will in the Cozy Coup.  He loved it. 

I'm just realizing that I didn't get one picture of the host!  Here's an old one...he sure is a cutie.

HAPPY SNOW DAY, Y'ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Oh next time ya'll call me!! We all have to get together again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun morning! Need to get my blog up to date! You are QUICK!

    ReplyDelete