"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I CAN STAND UP!

Will has been working really hard to stand up by himself.  He finally got there Friday night (Feb. 4).  He's still working on standing for a long period of time (it's usually about 10 seconds and he's on his rear again).  He's also still working on standing up without having something to hold on to.  I know he'll get there soon.  Most people tell me I am crazy, but I am so ready for him to walk.  He's already fast and into everything so why not walk.  I'm ready.....

This particular time he only stood for a few seconds.



These next shots,  I took with my fancy, new camera with consecutive shooting........He was up for about 10 seconds...Yay Will!








It cracked me up how Will was using his hands to balance. The look on his face is priceless.  He was laughing the whole time.  He's gonna love walking! 

1 comment: