"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Saturday, February 5, 2011

11 Months

Where has the time gone!  Will was 11 months old Tuesday.  I can't beieve that we're only a few weeks away from the big ONE YEAR OLD!  I'm having a hard time processsing that and have found myself trying to slow time down!  It's not working, by the way.....

Will's Stats at 11 Months:
  • Weighs 22.8 lbs
  • Has three teeth (two on the top and one on the bottom)
  • Is really trying to stand on his own...Almost there
That's really the only "new" stuff Will is doing.  Everything else is about the same as 10 months.  I didn't see much of a change in him this month.  He is still babbling all the time.  Loves to play with water bottles, toilets....and really anything that he's not suppposed to play with.  He's fascinated with the plant leaves.  Our poor plants are really taking a beating.  Pat and I love to just sit and watch him.  He is such a joy and blessing.  We thank God everyday for allowing us to be his parents.

Good Morning Will, you're 11 months old today!

Will LOVES that Pumpkin.  Aunt Hilda gave it to him when we went to visit her in Charlotte in October.  He carries it with him everywhere and will scream if you try to take it from him.  He sleeps with and even sometimes eats with it.  So funny!


Still got his pumpkin....he wouldn't leave it in his crib.

Daddy and Will at Aunt Becky's.  Aunt Becky had us over to eat Tuesday night.  Yum, Yum! 

Will and Pop!  Will loves him some Pop, but who doesn't!


Only a few more weeks until the first birthday!  I've already done some planning.  I've ordered Will's present, his cake, and his first birthday shirt.  I've still got to get the invitations for his party to send out and I need to figure out how I'm going to keep it together on the actual day!  I think I might have a come apart....Send some prayers my way...My baby will be a toddler soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment