"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Just a few more....

I am so behind with my blogging.  Will is 6 months old now, Pat and I have celebrated our 3 year anniversary, I got a new car, football is here and summer is officially over. BOO!   I will try to catch up soon, but in the mean time, here are a few more pics of Will at 5 months. 

This was the night Will first started sitting up!  Pat was changing Will's diaper and called me back to check out Will and his sitting ability!  Yay Will.  It's so nice to put Will on the floor, with all his toys, and let him entertain himself. 


He can also hold himself up for a few seconds with out assistance.

 

Scoot, Scoot...Will's starting to scoot! 

Pool time.  One of the last time's we went this summer....Boo!  I love the water and really hate when the pool closes.

Catching a quick snooze!  His hair looks pretty red in this picture.  It's got some red in it, but it's not as red as this picture makes it out to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment