"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Sunday, September 19, 2010

6 Months

Will was 6 months old Sept. 1.  Where has the time gone?  I can barely remember what he was like as a tiny baby.  Maybe that's because he was a tiny baby for about a week and then started growing like crazy. 

Will, 6 mo.  This is the dog's (and Will's) favorite past time.  They love him just as much as Pat and I do! 

Will's Stats at 6 Months:
1.  Weighs 19 lbs. 6 oz.
2.  Is 28 5/8" tall.
3.  Has no trouble sitting up by himself.
4.  Can entertain himself.
5.  Cries when you leave him alone, if only for a quick second.
6.   Reaches for everything and fusses when things are taken away from  him. 
7.  Loves food,  most of all peaches.  Enjoys Apple Juice.  Still no teeth. 
8.  Is learning to use a sippy cup and munches on puffs and other baby delicacies. 
9.  Loves the bath.  He splashes, plays with his toys, and has a great time. 
10.  Truly is the greatest gift!  I love him more and more each day. 


That face cracks me up! 


9-1-2010


Look at that water go!



9-9-10,  Will at his 6 mo check up! 





This paper didn't stand a chance. 

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet happy baby! Love the pics!
    And...we are thinking of doing the same switch on cars in the next couple of years. I know the feeling about the maxima! I love my maxie-it's a good car!

    ReplyDelete