"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, September 16, 2010

3 Years

Pat and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary August 25 with a nice dinner at Ruth's Chris and a BRAND NEW CAR!  I have to admit, I love having my new car BUT was EXTREMELY sad to see the old car go.  I cried all the way to the delearship.  I still miss that Maxima.  It was my first car.  By first car, I mean I bought it and we brought Will home from the hospital in that car.  So long Maxima...I miss you! 

A few last shots with Old Max. 



Here's the brand new Chevrolet Traverse.  It's got all the bells and whistles.  I do love it!


Now, on to the main part of the post.  Pat and I have been married three years and what a difference three years makes.  I thought I'd share this picture of us in high school.  I bet half of you never even knew Pat had hair or have forgotten what he looked like with it.


This picture was taken in Jan of 1998.  We were going to a school dance. 


Here we are on our wedding day, almost ten years after that picture above was taken. 


AND....Here we are at 3 years.  Thanks Becky for babysitting!  We had a great dinner. 

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband.  Even though I don't always show it, I am so thankful for Pat and all that he does for our family.  Love you Pat!  Happy Anniversary.



 
Here's just a random pic of Will.  After all, this is Will's World! 

No comments:

Post a Comment