"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Friday, March 2, 2012

Baby Boy, You are 2



You are a toddler.  You are so sweet to your baby sister, always wanting to "help".  When I tell you I love you, you say "I wuv you."  It melts your Momma's heart.  You are so active and always on the go.  You never act tired, but will go to bed and nap easily.  You love your stuffed animals and blankets (and you've got a ton).  Your favorite are still your pumpkin and yellow blanket.  You cry if you don't have them to sleep with.  You are still working on getting all of your teeth.  You love to eat...mostly junk!  Bread is your current favorite food.  Your favorite place in the world is outside.  You love your doggies and think it's the funniest thing in the world when Remy chases you around the house or yard.  Anything animal related makes you smile.  You love the water. Whether it's the bath or the swimming pool, you love it.  You are smart.  You know most of your colors.  The best part of your birthday was listening to you saying "Happy Birfday Weeeeel."  When we ask, "how old are you," you answer "two", while holding up both of your index fingers.  You love the IPAD and know how to use it.  It's the one thing that you will sit and look at for an extended period of time.  You definitely know and understand technology...I guess it comes with the times.  Mickey Mouse and Chuggington are your favorite TV shows, even though you won't watch a full episode.  You hold hands with your daddy every night before dinner and pray with us.  You always end with a big "AMEN."  You love your bible class and for that, we are thrilled.  You are in love with your teacher, Brittany, and have lots of good friends.   You don't bite anymore, and for that we are thankful.  You can be protective over your things and your teacher.  We are working on that.  I think being a big brother has helped you!  Your best feature is your eyes.  They are bright blue with the longest eyelashes.  You are tall and solid.   You are beautiful and we love you!

Will, I can not believe you are two!  You have brought more joy to my life than I ever knew was possible.  My heart has doubled since you came along.  I enjoy every minute I get to spend with you.  I pray for you daily and am excited to see what God has in store for your life.  I know you will do great things.  I'll love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment