"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, March 26, 2012

3 Months

Lily was 3 months old March 15!  The last three months have been great!  I have enjoyed every second of my time with Lily and was so sad to go back to work.  Lily had a babysitter the first two weeks I was back at work, but will start daycare, with Will, next week. At 3 months, Lily probably weighs between 12 and 13 lbs.  Her hair is really starting to come in, except the bald spot in the back, and is growing like a weed.  Just last week she decided that she would get up once a night for a little snack.  I guess it's time to start her on some food, as I do not like to get up every night.  I want my good little sleeper back!  She is so close to rolling over and loves to sit up and look around.  Lily laughs and coos and smiles all the time.  She really is one of the best babies I have ever seen.  She rarely cries and is so patient with her rambunctious big brother, who loves his "sissy" very much! This pretty pink dress that Lily is in was mine when I was her age!



No comments:

Post a Comment