"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Friday, December 9, 2011

39 weeks

For all of you keeping up, my stats at 39 weeks are:
  • Lost 2 lbs!!!!  That is awesome.
  • Baby's HR was 148
  • I'm measuring 37 weeks, so hopefully this baby will be smaller than Will.  He was born at 39 weeks and weighed 8 lbs.
  • Dilated 3 cm, still 50% effaced.
  • Feeling Great
  • No Swelling
My due date is one week from today.  I'm really hoping this baby will come on its own.  I induced with Will and would prefer to not do that again.  BUT...if it gets to be Dec 19 and still no baby, I will reconsider.  My doctor told me she wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks, but 41 weeks is Dec 23....Don't think that's the best idea.  Thanks for all your prayers!  

Check back for updates........

No comments:

Post a Comment