"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, December 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Day!

Pat and I are blessed with families that live so close.  We never have to travel far on holidays and we are always able to be with the ones we love.  Thanksgiving is a long day for Pat and me.  We start at my parents house for lunch and finish at Pat's Dad's house for an early dinner.  Needless to say, we are stuffed and tired by the end of the day.  But, We are thankful!  Will was a trooper and traveled along with us to all of our destinations.  He was the star of the show at both houses and is so loved by everyone.  I can't wait for him to be old enough to enjoy and remember all this LOVE!  He blesses our lives daily and we are most thankful for him this Holiday Season! 







Our Family of Three

Riley  loves Will



"I think I'll just read some of Grandpa's magazines.

"This WWII magazine looks good."

"I'll just eat it instead."

No comments:

Post a Comment