"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Half Marathon

 About three months ago I decided I would follow through on one of my "bucket list" items and run a half marathon. I trained since Sept 11, religiously, with my good friend Elizabeth (she says I conned her into running...not true), and on November 13th we ran.....13.1 miles!!!!! I have to say, I can't believe that I actually trained and ran the entire thing, but I did and I am so proud of myself. I will definitely do another!  I also need to give a shout out to Pat and Wes, Elizabeth's husband, they were there taking pictures and cheering us on every step of the way!  Thanks for the support!

Just getting started!

This guy won.

 
This is my best friend, Anne.  She runs marathons! This was a sinch for her.



Some guy that ran entirely in camo...weird!

Just chillin' in the wagon.

Here's Anne again.

Elizabeth and I split up around mile 8. 

Coming home!


Finished!  2 hours 14 minutes 47 seconds.

1 comment: