"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time for Church

On Sunday, March 28, Pat and I decided to take Will to church for the first time.  Of course, it was POURING down rain when we needed to leave, but I guess the Lord knew we were taking precious cargo with us and the rain let up right as we were heading to the car.  Will was perfect all through church and Sunday school.  He slept the entire time.  We were even able to stay for our classes pot luck lunch!  (Did I mention that he only got up once Saturday night...he usually gets up twice a night)  Of course, that hasn't happened again, but it's a start.  I was only able to get one picture of Will in his church outfit.  He peed on it and Daddy before I could get anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment