"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Thursday, March 18, 2010

"Birth" Day

March 1, 2010...A day that changed our lives forever! After 39 long weeks of pregnancy, Pat and I were scheduled to arrive at Huntsville Hospital Women's and Children's at 6 a.m. for induction. Of course, we arrived right on time to only sit and wait in the waiting room for about an hour. How frustrating! We got back in our room around 7:00 and immediately got the IV hooked up (after 3 tries). The doctor didn't come in until 10:30. This is when the real fun started. Dr. Kakani broke my water and I anxiously waited for the epidural! Two epidurals later, we were ready to go.

Waiting on baby Will!

The afternoon went by slowly and I was starving, but luckily I had Pat, my mom, dad, sister, and best friend, Anne, to keep me company.
Just sitting around waiting.

At 6:16 pm, after 2.5 hours of pushing, William Daniel Clark made his entrance into the world!  It was the most amazing feeling.  Words can not express the emotions that went through Pat and I when we saw our precious son for the first time.  It made it all the more special that we didn't know Will was Will until he was born!  We kept the gender a surprise and it was well worth it.  I recommend that to anyone.


William "Will" Daniel Clark
3-1-2010
7lbs. 15 oz.
6:16 pm


Our family of three! 

No comments:

Post a Comment