"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

One Last Roll

Back in April I (reluctantly) got Pat to agree to take the kids to the Auburn A-day Game.  It was the last time the Toomer's Oaks were to be rolled and neither one of my kids had ever been to Auburn before.  I definitely didn't want to miss it and was so glad that Pat agreed without a fight.  We spent Friday night in Montgomery with one of my closest friends from college and then headed to Auburn bright and early Saturday morning.  I loved being back in Auburn and tailgating with my best friends.  I loved watching my kiddos play with their kiddos in a place that means so much to me.  I know Pat HATED it, but he never once complained and let me do whatever I wanted to do that day.  I knew he was a great guy, but that day he went above and beyond.  After the game, we headed up to Toomer's Corner.  It was packed and my kids were TIRED.  Will couldn't even make it long enough to see all the toilet paper.  I know he would of loved it, but he was just wiped out.   I guess he had fun....






No comments:

Post a Comment