"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Friday, March 1, 2013

Will's Christmas Program

I realize that it's March 1, two months after Christmas and Will's 3rd birthday.  WHAT!?!?  Where does the time go.  Anyway...back to Christmas.... I figured if I went any longer without mention of Christmas I would skip right over it as if it didn't happen.  Sort of how I did last summer.....Maybe one day I'll get around to documenting the lives of my children in the Summer of 2012.   Believe it or not, we did do some fun stuff and watched several people close to our hearts tie the knot!

Again, back to Christmas....Let's start out with Will's first ever on stage performance.  He was scheduled to sing 3 songs with his class at school (a whopping total of 5 minutes).  Regardless of the short time, Grandma, Pop, Becky, Pat and I filled in to see this great performance.  I arrived early so that we could get the best possible seats  and to fight off all the other parents that had the exact same idea I had.   This was a BIG deal and I couldn't wait to see my boy on stage singing his songs..... After all, we had been practicing.  I'll let the following pictures speak for themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment