"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Sunday, November 11, 2012

10 Months of Lily

Lily is such a joy to have in our family!  She is always happy and so easy going.  Pat, Will, and I are so in love with this little girl.  We couldn't imagine a life without her.  At 10 months, Lily:


  • Can take steps.  The most we've seen her take is about 10 in a row.  She's not a "walker" yet, but is well on her way.
  • Has 6 teeth.  Four on top and two on the bottom.
  • Has Curls!  IN HER HAIR!  If you know me, you know that I have the straightest hair there is.  Lily apparently inherited her pretty little curls from her Grandma's side of the family. I love them!
  • Is a great eater.  She loves all fruit, but isn't crazy about veggies.....
  • Has a love/hate relationship with her brother.  He bugs her to death!!!!!  If you know Will, you're not surprised.
  • Knows how to throw a fit when she wants something.   Pat and I didn't know what to do the first time she threw a little tantrum.  I guess we just thought she would be perfect forever.  
  • Still has her Daddy wrapped around her little finger.  They are best friends.  

A little chocolate cake a Daddy's birthday party.

Photo shoot after church.

My love!

No comments:

Post a Comment