"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Monday, August 20, 2012

Circus and a Half Marathon

At the end of April, Pat and I headed to Nashville so that I could run my 3rd half marathon.  It was nice to get away for the weekend.  Thanks to Mom and Dad for keeping Will and Lily all weekend long!
Last year, I ran this half marathon 7 weeks pregnant with Lily.  I finished this year in two hours and 10 minutes and have set my sights on a marathon in December!  Wish me luck.




That same weekend Aunt Becky treated Will to the circus.  He had a great time and Pat and I enjoyed an afternoon of "only Lily".  After returning home from Nashville, we needed it.  I was still so exhausted.    I'm really not sure what I am thinking signing up for the marathon!  















No comments:

Post a Comment