"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Easter Bunny Brunch

It is my goal this week to get caught up with blogging! We'll see how that goes....Wish me luck.

April was a busy month for us!  We attended an Easter Bunny Brunch, hosted by the JLH, and had an egg hunt with our friends (thankfully, no pics that day...one less thing to blog about).  We spent Easter Sunday with our family and had a great time on Smith Lake and celebrated (finally, only 6 weeks late) Will's second birthday!

Here are some pictures from our Easter Bunny Brunch.   I know the picture doesn't show it, but Will really did like the Easter Bunny.  He wanted to be next to him at all times, just didn't want to get his picture made with him.  Pat and I did get Lily and Will to the mall for a quick photo op with Mr. Bunny.  I'll post that picture later......



No comments:

Post a Comment