"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Sunday, January 15, 2012

What A Month!

I am so behind with blogging.  I am just now getting my Christmas pictures off of my camera and archived.  I also realized that I haven't blogged at all about Lily's homecoming or subsequent days with us.  I guess with two kiddos under two, I'm allowed to be a little behind.  Not to mention, Will has been pretty sick with HFM the first week of January and was home with Lily and me.  I got nothing done that week and Will is lucky to be alive :)!  Most importantly, Pat and I got Lily through her first month of life!  She is one month old today and growing like a weed.  I took her in for her 2 week appointment on Dec 31 and she weighed 8 lbs. 2oz. and was 21 in long.  She left the hospital weighing 7 lbs. 1oz, so she gained over a pound in two weeks and grew an inch.

At one month:

  • Probably weighs close to 9 lbs.
  • Hardly ever cries (just when she's hungry and we haven't gotten to her soon enough)
  • For the last week has consistently gotten up between 2 and 3 and then again around 6. Last night she got up at 3:15 and we had to wake her up at 7:30 this morning.   I hope that's a trend.
  • Has been to church twice and is very well behaved (she sleeps the entire time)
  • Has a little dimple on her right cheek (like her Daddy) and still has lots of dark hair.
Lily's first time to church, 3 weeks old.



Big Brother has come around and LOVES Lily!



Lily Ryan, 1 mo. January 15, 2012


Lily fits right in with our family!  I can't even remember what it was like not having her.  She is such an easy baby and has totally stolen our hearts!  We love you Little Lil'

1 comment:

  1. Lily is so beautiful! Glad she has been an easy baby so far. Congrats to you and Pat.
    -Michelle (Keel) Seale

    ReplyDelete