"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Saturday, August 6, 2011

21 weeks

We are half way to meeting Baby Clark #2 and we couldn't be more excited. We went in for our ultrasound last week and finally got to see the little guy. I say "guy" becuase I am certain this baby is a boy. I will be shocked if the doctor says "It's a girl" when this one is born! I learned from the ultrasound that the baby weighs 13 oz and was measuring exactly 20 weeks and 3 days (which was exactly how far along I was when we went in for the appointment).  Baby's heartrate was 157 and I have gained 10 lbs. since May 5.  I'm pretty proud of that.  I'm fairly certain I had gained more than that at this point with Will.   Here are some shots of Baby #2. The second set is of his hands and feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment