"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mother's Day

We had a rather uneventful Mother's Day.  I was able to spend the entire day with Will, loving every minute of it.    We went out for a yummy lunch and then had my mom and dad over that night for dinner.   The pictures below were taken before church.  Clearly Will does not love to cooperate and have his picture made.
Photobucket
Look at that face!  HILARIOUS!

Mommy and Will, not looking at the camera at all!
This was decent of me and Pat so I cropped Will right on out.  Needless to say, he  wasn't looking great in this one.



Mother's Day was also special for another reason.  Pat and I were able to share some exciting news with my parents.   We are expecting our 2nd child in  December.  The 16th to be exact. We are very excited and I will post our ultrasound pictures soon.  Here is Will in his Big Bro t-shirt.  Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment