"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Road Trip

 A few weeks ago Pat, Will, and I went to Atlanta with my parents to visit my dad's cousin that lives there.   My Aunt Hilda and Aunt Irene also made the trip and met us there.  We had a great day relaxing and enjoying being with family.  Will was, as always, the star of the show.  He even got to meet some cousins he didn't know he had!


We played on the front porch...


...and in a chest that is believed to be Will's Great Great Grandmother's.



Dad and Pop rode on bikes that were too small for them...


I rode in a wagon...

...and on Pop's shoulders.


Dad and Pop played horse...


Pop won!  Can you tell by his skills in this pic below????




Then Mom joined the game. Dad was being nice and letting her take a few practice shots before the game began...She didn't need them.  She beat Dad HO to HORSE!



I got lots of presents, but I really liked this bow on my  head.

I spent some time with Cousin Gary....


and with Aunt Irene and Aunt Hilda!  I love them....



We had a great weekend!  Hope we can do it again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment