"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

8 months

Will is growing leaps and bounds!  I can not believe he is already 8 months old and will be 9 months before I know it.  He is the most precious blessing and I can not remember what our lives were like before him.  He has definitely changed us all for the better.  He is spoiled rotten by his grandparents and aunts (maybe mom and dad too) and brings more joy to my life than I could have ever imagined.  It already makes me sad to think that he will be one before we know it.  Any suggestions on how I can make this year slow down????

8 Month Stats:
  • Low crawls (like he's in the Army) all over the place.  I think he must have learned that from his daddy.  I'm not sure he's ever going to crawl the conventional way.  He's seems content with this low crawl.
  • Puts everything in his mouth.  His favorite things are dog toys and plant leaves.  Even though he has his own (large) box of toys, he prefers the dogs.  I can't explain the leaves, but my house plants do not care for Will.
  • Reaches for mommy and daddy. 
  • Tries to pull himself up to standing position.  He's almost strong enough to do it without help. 
  • Can stand, while holding on to table, for a good long time. 
  • Is brave!  He hasn't learned yet that he cat will hurt him if he pulls her fur.  I think that is coming.  The dogs are a little more patient.
  • Eats and eats and eats some more...poor kid still has no teeth, but that hasn't stopped him.  I am still making some of his baby food, but he's also eating more big people food and feeding himself (which I love)
  • Holds his own bottle.
Will, 8 Months

1 comment:

  1. Love the outfit! Are you turning him into an Alabama fan? :)

    ReplyDelete