"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FALL BREAK


 
Oct 1 marked Will's 7 month and the start of Fall Break. Pat and I decided to take adavantage of my week off work and visit some family that we rarely get to see. We headed to Canton, GA Friday night to spend some time with Pat's Aunt June and Uncle Dale. Dale is Pat's mom's oldest brother and had yet to meet sweet baby Will. Needless to say he was a hit and we will be back for a visit soon! Thanks so much for your hospitality Dale and June.


 
                                                   Will with his Great Aunt and Uncle






Will with his second cousins!  He had a great time playing with them.


We spent Saturday morning visiting with Pat's cousin, Robin, and then headed to Atlanta and Aunt Kelly's house for some football!





Hangin' with Daddy and playin with my Dino.

Chillin with Reagan

Such a nice day to play outside.


Thanks Aunt Kelly for letting us come visit!


After Atlanta, we headed to Charlotte, NC to visit my dad's sister, Aunt Hilda!  We were so excited to see her and she was equallly excited to see us.  We will definitely be back for another visit.  Charlotte was a beautiful city and we did not get to see enough of it.  Our visit was just too short.


Headed to NC in my big boy carseat.

Finally here and I got a pumpkin.


On Monday we made our way downtown to the Nacar Hall of Fame Museum.  We actually ran right into Richard Petty coming out of the parking garage.  Pat shook his hand and talked to him for a minute or two...no picture though.  I always feel bacd asking people for pictures or autographs.  I feel like they get that enough.




Not quite ready to race yet.



Victory Lane


Long Day!

Aunt Hilda and Will


We got back to Huntsville on Tuesday and welcomed one of my closest friends, Noeleen, to town.  She hadn't met Will yet and had a few days off work, so she headed over from Atlanta for a visit.  We hope she comes back soon.



On Wednesday I was on the road again.  This time to Montgomery, minus the family.  Below are some of my best friends from college.  I couldn't pass up an opportunity to go see them for a few days.   I love these girls and am so sad I don't get to see them more often.   Plus, it was nice to get away for a bit.




Will ended the week with a stare down with Edna! 


No comments:

Post a Comment