"Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD" Psalms 127:3

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

5 Months

I know I am a little behind in getting this posted, but since school has started back I haven't had time to do anything.  It's hard to go back to work after being off since Feb. 26th!  Oh well, I will manage.   I love Will's school and he does too, so that makes life easier. 

Here are some stats of Will at 5 mo:

-Weighs 18 lbs.  I know this because Will was sick for the very first time at the beginning of August and we had to take him in to the doctor. 
-Found his feet and loves to grab them all the time.
-Is easier to feed, Peaches are definitely a favorite food! 
-Is teething like crazy.  I think a tooth will bust through soon! 
-Loves his Jumperoo.  It's one of the best things we have. 
-Has been to the ocean and loved it!  We still go swimming once a week to keep him "interested" in the water.  Hopefully we'll be able to keep that up during the winter time. 
-Is definitely interested in the world around him.  He grabs for things all the time and rarely stops moving!  He is a kicker.  Miss Julie, at day care, jokes that Will has already run 5 miles before 9 am.  He is ALWAYS moving!
-At 5.5 months, Will can sit up on his own. 
After church, August 1, 2010.  Will is 5 months old!

I'm too big for my seat!

I love my Jumperoo!

On Saturday mornings, I nap with Daddy! 

Splish Splash

I love to sit on my Daddy's shoulders.


Happy Baby!

2 comments:

  1. Such a precious angel! I can't believe he's almost 6 months old, time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how big he is! He is precious, Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete